Persons with HIV/AIDS Rights Advocacy Association of Taiwan
Invitation of Press Conference on 29th April 2016
What Is Discrimination If Not This?
Re. National Defence University (NDU) vs. Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) - Civil Society demanding greater attention on HIV-related discrimination.
Date: April 29, 2016, 2:00 p.m.
Venue: 12F, No. 70, Sec. 2, Roosevelt Road, Taipei City
Organizer: Persons with HIV/AIDS Rights Advocacy Association of Taiwan
Presenter: Ivory Lin (Secretary-general of PRAATW)
1. Chen Ling-Ya (Former HIV Aids Case Manager at Designated HIV & AIDS Hospital)
2. Guo Yi-qing (Lawyer of THe.MiS ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW / Appointment of Counsel for Parties )
3. Xu Sen-Jie (Secretary-General of Taiwan Lourdes Association)
4. William Shen (Board Member of Taiwan Tongzhi Hotline Association)
5. Liao Yu-Hao (Associate Professor in the Department of law at National ChengChi University)
6. Shi Yi-Xiang (Deputy Secretary-General of Taiwan Association for Human Rights)
7.Huang Yi-Bi (Member of Executive Committee of Covenants and Conventions Watch)